Flame Seal TB-C™ is the first and only thermal barrier coating approved, under ULC S124-06, over spray polyurethane foam (SPF) in Canada. Flame Seal TB-C™ meets all requirements of the Canadian National and Provincial Building Code 126.96.36.199 standard, giving a new advanced option for SPF protection for the Canadian market. Flame Seal TB-C™ comes in 5 colors; white, three shades of gray, and black; giving options to design professionals. White is the standard color, while the others typically require a two week lead time.
|Flame Seal TB-C™||CAN/ULC S124-06||Class B||CAWOC.R38231|
Coverage Rate: 38 sq. ft. per/gal
To receive a copy of Flame Seal’s Application Instruction Manuel please email [email protected]
Features And Benefits
- Qualifies as a Thermal Barrier under 188.8.131.52 of the National Building Code having successfully passed the CAN/UL S124-06 standard
- Highly regarded for its aesthetics by Architects, project managers, and property owners
- Easy to apply and fast to apply with an airless sprayer by one person
- Impact resistant and low maintenance
- Minimal disturbance to the work site and very little cleanup
- Bright white, semi-gloss finish reflects light and brightens area
- Low cost of ownership for the customer
- TB-C™ is water-based, free of PBDE’s and Non-Toxic
- Two-part, water-based fire retardant thermal barrier.
- TB-C™ is a quick mix system ensures accurate and fast project start
- Dries to a semi-gloss finish and is available in 5 colors.
- The proprietary active ingredients of this product contribute to fire retardation by converting the energy in the fire into forming the intumescent foam that protects the coated substrate.